13. Present simple or present continuous.
- Listen! The birds are singing in the garden.
2. I often buy fruit from the greengrocer’s.
3. My mother is drinking tea now.
4. Look at Tom and Jim! They are walking up the hill.
5. That man is laughing at the moment.
6. The cat is playing with a ball now.
7. We always wear warm clothes in winter.
8. He often eats a sandwich at lunchtime.
9. Be quiet! The girls are sleeping.
10. How often do you go to the cinema.
11. They never eat carrots.
12. They don’t like potatoes.
13. What are you doing now?
14. Can you see him? He is walking down the street.