Перейти к содержимому
- The children are running in the yard. Are the children running in the yard?
- We write tests on Tuesdays. Do we write tests on Tuesdays?
- He is answering the questions now. Is he writing the questions now?
- Kate’s grandmother tells interesting stories. Does Kates grandmother tell interesting stories?
- My sister waters the flowers in the morning. Does my sister water flowers in the morning?
- They have got a cat. Have they got a cat?
- Pete has dinner at three o’clock. Does Pete have dinner at three o’clock?
- My uncle can swim very well. Can my uncle swim very well?