1.Jenny is/are helping her mum now.
2. You am/are viziting your grandma at the moment.
3 The girla am/are having breakfast at present.
4. My dad is/are sleeping on the sofa.
5. We is/are walking to school now.
6. I am/are doing my homework.
7. It is/are raining today.
8. Our mum is/are cooking dinner .
9. The birds am/are singing.
10. My friends is/are playing tennis at the moment.
1.Bill is playing a computer game.
Bill is not playing a computer game.
2. The boy is running.
The boy isn’t running.
3. Your dad is driving his car.
Your dad isn’t driving his car.
4. We are watching TV.
We aren’t watching TV.
5. The boys are writing in their notebooks.
The boys aren’t writing in their notebooks.
6. Its snowing now.
Its not snowing now.
7. Helen is laughing at the moment.
Helen is not laughing at the moment.
He’s playing violon day. J
We’re going to school. J
They aren’t playing in the park. J
Me aren’t lisening to you.
He is the playing the guitar. J
6. Isn’t he sleeping.
He isn’t sleeping
The children aren’t playing in the house now. They are in the garden. At the moment, Ben is not riding his bike. He is throwing snowballs. The girls making a snowman. Look! The girls are not wearing their scarves. Their scarves are on the snowman! Can you see Mum? Listen! She is singing.
We are having lovely weather today. The sun is shining. I am wearing my favorite T-shirtand shorts. Ahmed and I are siting under trees. We are eating ice cream and we are listening to music.